Prison Main Threats
Intervention Units (HRT/SWAT/CERT):
- Intervention units constitute an important deterrent to the opponent, thereby reducing the number of future incidents.
- Intervention units have the ability to execute real time multiple, related and mutually supporting tasks in the shortest time possible while minimizing casualties.
- Intervention units can apply broad purpose skills in a wide range of crisis situations ranging from resolving hostage situations to controlling disturbances.
Crime Fighting Units:
- Crime Fighting Units act to reduce crime.
- Tactical capabilities and Intelligence knitted together expose the opponents’ capabilities and give the unit the advantage.
Crisis Management Units:
I.D.S. Crisis Management Course takes you from basic crisis negotiation management and techniques to more complex types of crisis up to becoming a crisis manager.
The strength of the chain is tested by the weakest link; we try to make sure that there is no weak link in the professional chain of crisis reaction and management. We teach and train all the elements and components participating in the process, from the first responders via tactical units up to the crisis manager
Prevention of Radicalization
Ideological-religious subversion against countries and regimes by exploiting openness and lack of governance in order to replace existing sovereign order with Sharia law by implementing a plan that includes da’wah, acceptance of the principles of takfir and promotion it by jihad.