I.D.S. customized SOP processes provide a framework for specialized guidelines and best practices in prison management.
- We cover complex aspects of management, operations, facilities and resources to deliver safety, security and legal protection.
- Our experience in preparing SOPs produced advanced protocols reducing conflicts, costs and saved lives.
I.D.S. Specializes in developing of hand to hand training programs specially designed to the customer requirements.
Prison department :
I.D.S. developed hands-on training programs to prison departments, stand alone jails, national units, basic courses, special tactical units and for entire prison staff from security guards to management.
We conduct tactical instructor courses, high risk transportation courses, prison commander courses, crises management seminars and so on.
I.D.S. proud on the unique knowledge of establishing, training and Upgrading of low enforcement special forces.
We build the unit according to the management needs, ability and depending on the optimal budget settings and with the highest quality.
We are proud of our proven ability to build low enforcement special forces that are relevant to the needs of the organization.
Prevention of Radicalization:
I.D.S. develop award wining courses and seminars to low enforcement agencies to Increase the knowledge and the ability to go from radicalization to de-radicalization proses.
I.D.S. specializes in assessing & planning of prisons facilities and out door infrastructure at all security and safety level.
I.D.S. focus on cost-effective, easy-to-install systems that are simple to configure, analyze and operate and can be easily scaled to handle small or large populations.
Prison Construction and Upgrading
I.D.S. is a lead advisor in prison construction and upgrading know- how assisted by a skilled team of engineers and security experts. The Company focuses on client requirements in the broad areas of infrastructures, financial aspects, procurement and delivery.
I.D.S. work in five main parameters:
- Preparation of total operational requirements types divisions, operating system, number of prisoners, necessary functions
- Draft a program adapted to the operational requirements.
- Preparation of detailed architectural plans.
- Preparation of detailed planning in all subjects including quantities and specifications.
- Construction and Supervision
I.D.S. focuses on delivering fully customized turnkey solutions.
We are proud of our ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines within budget limitations while maintaining high standards.
Heptagon command and control System:
I.D.S. Heptagon is a system operated by prison guards to monitor and control the movements of prisoners while alerting staff and facility management of situations and deviations from standard facility procedure.
- Majority of command and control systems monitor sensors in the prison environment(cameras, detectors, doors etc.)
- Prison commanders lacks an effective tool to manage security incidents and control inmate movements within the prison.
There is a need for:
- Real-time continuous monitoring of inmate movements within the prison while providing real-time alerts.
- Management of tasks performed by prisoner guards while providing real-time alerts.
- Computerized prisoner file.
Heptagon prison management system:
Heptagon system provides complete control over all prison guards’ security tasks, in accordance with the requirements of the local prison system.
Heptagon system monitors the day-to-day routine of the prison and generates warnings of non-execution, irregularities and instructions respectively.
Heptagon Prison Management Contains:
Monitoring the security tasks enables the prison commander to receive an up-to-date picture of all the tasks, the performance times and their quality.
All prison – prisoners monitor movements
Cell block- prisoners monitor movements